Pregnancy and Postnatal Massage
The pregnancy massage will use pregnancy safe massage techniques to release tension, aid lymphatic drainage and release water retention. A special blend of pregnancy safe nourishing oil is used to keep the suppleness and hydration of your skin.
The therapist will make sure you feel at ease and comfortable during your lovely treatment. Please inform the therapist of any particular aches and pains, and they will do their best to adapt the treatment to suit your individual requirements.
Cushions and pillows are used during a massage for support. You may also prefer to lie sideways or use our special pregnancy massage cushion. Our pregnancy massage therapists will work with you to ensure your comfort at all times.
We ask all our pregnant clients to be past their first trimester before beginning any course of pregnancy massage treatments. It’s also recommended that you have no severe health problems before you book your massage.
PREGNANCY MASSAGE CAN HELP WITH:-
- Reduce fluid retention and Increases circulation and improves skin elasticity which reduces stretch marks
- Help to ease backache, headaches, aches and pains in muscle/joints/pelvic/hip area
- Ease cramps
- Help with moderate swelling in places such as ankles, legs and hands
- Lessen varicose veins
- Reduces stress and anxiety, which will help to stabilize hormone levels
- Reduces fatigue and assists with digestion
- Naturally decrease gas, heartburn, indigestion
30 min massage £25 / 60 min massage £35
Vouchers can be purchased for gifts
Call 07886882590 to Book